This is for people most at risk from COVID-19 and who have ALREADY had 2 doses of a vaccine (any brand). Clinics will run from the beginning of October 2021 from Franklin Hall, Spilsby.
Please note, to be eligible, it must be AT LEAST 6 MONTHS after your second jab.
Please do NOT call the surgery UNTIL you have been contacted by the NHS/the Surgery and advised to book your vaccination.
– people aged 50 and over
– people who live and work in care homes
– frontline health and social care workers
– people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
– carers aged 16 and over
– people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
– People who are pregnant and in 1 of the eligible groups can also get a booster dose.
More information re eligibility and the booster here: Coronavirus (COVID-19) booster vaccine – NHS (www.nhs.uk)